Echocardiography is an integral part of the modern heart diagnosis. The course is aimed at imparting theoretical as well as practical skill to the aspiring student.
About this course
MSc Echocardiography is a degree with very good employment potential both at the national and international levels as trained echocardiac technologists are in high demand in corporate hospitals. He is an important team member of the medical team working in the capacity of assisting cardiologists, Pediatric cardiologists and others like cardiac surgeons.There is tremendous scope also for pursuing a career in teaching, research and also opportunities abroad.
What you'll learn
- Clinical Cardiology
- Physics & Instrumentation
- Applications & Error Analysis
- Echocardiography For Coronary Artery Disease
- Echocardiography For Valvular Heart Disease
- Echocardiography In Myo-Pericardial
- Echocardiography In Aortic
- Systemic Disorders & Cardiac Masses
- Congenital Echocardiography-Cyanotic Diseases
- Cardiac Surgery
- Use of Ultra Sound for Non Cardiac Diagnosis
- Congenital Echocardiography- Acyanotic Diseases